FACILITIES CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
This position is closed.
- Development of strategic asset plans for existing properties.
- Property visits to access needs and requirements.
- Capital Expenditure evaluation and management of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Assessment of property needs based on company assessment guidelines.
- Development of scope of work, cost analyses and budget projections necessary to maintain company's assets in accordance with acceptable standards.
- Identification and qualification of vendors, negotiation of bids, as well as contracting and ultimately monitoring vendor work performance.
- Developing and maintaining schedules of work and forecasts for completion dates as well as costs vs. budgets.
- Research and implementation of products, processes and services for continuous improvements in the delivery of results.
- Resolution of minor land use issues and compliance with codes, ordinances and regulations imposed by governmental organizations.
- Processing of invoices and other payments.
- Provide emergency response as needed.
- Assists with due diligence for acquisitions as needed.
- Proactively communicate with managers and others.
- 3+ years Project Management experience in Construction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction or related field preferred or equivalent direct experience.
- Experience in the development of scopes, budgets and schedules for minor facilities projects and major construction projects.
- Possess a customer centric attitude with the ability to collaborate.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite of programs - Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to learn new software as needed.
- Perform the essential functions as the role dictates.