THIS POSITION IS CLOSED.
Job Title: Director of Property Management
Department: Property Management
Report to: Managing Director of Portfolio
Location: San Diego, CA
Start Date: ASAP
Our Client is a 33 years old private firm that develops unique, high quality mixed-use retail, entertainment, medical and research, office, hotel and residential projects, both privately and through public/private partnerships with public entities and redevelopment agencies. The staff are all dynamic, bright and exhibit a sense of urgency and pride regarding their projects.
Manage and coordinate all commercial property management and all property maintenance for the company’s portfolio.
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to leading a team of direct reports, supervise all property management related issues, such as lease expiration, property inspections, property or tenant maintenance needs, portfolio wide CAM reconciliations and portfolio wide delinquency balances.
- § Must possess a BS/BA degree
- § Minimum of 10 years’ experience in property management, senior director level
- § Experience with residential real estate management is preferred
- § Strong background in real estate and real estate financial analysis
- § Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities while managing aggressive deadlines
- § Extensive experience in retail and office CAM reconciliation
- § Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office with advanced Excel capabilities and experience with ARGUS and MRI preferred.
Salary: Competitive plus bonus and benefits.