PORTFOLIO MANAGER - Denver, CO
Our client is a premier investment management company comprising of more than $1 billion in assets and has had an extraordinary record of success and a reputation for collaboration and partnership; a depth of knowledge and experience; and a history of finding opportunities is currently seeking a Senior Portfolio Manager.
As a key member of the Real Estate team, the Senior Portfolio Manager will work with the Sr. Manager of Multi-Family Operations and assume a strategic role in the overall performance of the division.
- Primary responsibilities will include managing a portfolio of multifamily and commercial assets
- Oversight of third party service providers
- Be a key thought leader in evaluating real estate opportunities through the investment acquisition process.
- Reviews and approves property financial and property reporting, ensuring deadlines are met in an accurate and timely way.
- Ensures that objectives are being met. Prepares and delivers timely, accurate and complete reports.
- Supports all property sales and acquisitions by participating in the due diligence process.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Monitor specific performance measures on a weekly and monthly basis to identify trends and opportunities and provide regular updates to senior management.
- Masters’ degree is required
- 7-10 years of relevant real estate asset management experience proven track record managing a varied portfolio of multi-family and commercial real estate Strong technical skills
- Prior real estate development experience is a plus