SENIOR REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT MANAGER
Our Client Inc, one of the nation’s largest sources for real estate development financing, is recruiting a Senior Regional Manager to join its small group of professionals that manage a $2.5 billion portfolio of commercial mortgage loans. Based in San Francisco, the selected individual will originate, negotiate, underwrite and close commercial construction and permanent loans located in the Northwest Region. Construction lending experience is a must! The succesful candidate will:
- Call on existing and prospective customers, originate and negotiate new construction and permanent mortgage loans.
- Perform project due diligence, prepare loan committee memos, and present loans to senior management and investment committee.
- Negotiate closing documents.
- Manage existing portfolio.
- Recommend disbursements of funds and prepare quarterly inspection reports and transaction memos.
- Analyze trends in general business conditions and real estate sectors in assigned territory.
- Engage, review and recommend approved third party appraisals, environmental reports, engineering analyses and construction progress reports.
The successful candidate is required to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Real Estate. An MBA or advanced degree is preferred but not required. He/she must possess strong interpersonal skills, be service oriented and have a minimum of seven to ten years commercial real estate lending experience with a proven track record. Strong credit skills are a necessity along with proven analytical, negotiation, loan presentation and communication capabilities. The successful candidate should be computer proficient with a strong working knowledge of Argus, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. He/she must be able to work independently.
For 85 years, Our Client, the only labor-owned insurance and investment company, has been a proud partner of the labor movement, keeping union families safe and secure. From insurance products that protect union members, leaders and employers, to investments in building projects that have created thousands of union jobs, our customers continue to trust us with protecting their families, employees, businesses and investments.
Call: Kipp Gillian | Gillian Executive Search, Inc. | 866-600-0437 x1
Executive Recruiters in Real Estate Investments and Construction Loans