Yardi Application Administrator - Orange County, California
Written by 1315 - Yardi Applications Administrator, Multifamily Property Management Jobs STATUS: FILLED
Thursday, 17 May 2012 23:09
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
Yardi Application Administrator
Divisional Operations Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility will be to maintain Yardi ASP applications (we'll call them "Yardi" from here) and users both in corporate offices and in multiple senior living communities.
- Work with divisional management and users, and corporate management in support of Yardi including general ledger, fixed asset, reporting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and senior living management.
- Assist in creating Yardi operating policies, work flows, processes, and procedures for full-cycle property accounting for multiple senior living communities, including:
- Responsible for resolving application support requests for Yardi ASP applications, developing documentation of Yardi procedures, and developing Yardi training.
- Senior Living Management.
- Fixed Assets.
- Cash Management.
- Banking Positive Pay and Reconciliations.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- General Ledger Entries.
- Financial Statement Preparation.
- Executive Dashboard and Analytics.
- Help Desk
- Maintain Yardi Help Desk queue and Yardi regional Help Desk queue.
- Assist users via telephone and e-mail with daily support needs.
- Set up of new users, modification of existing users.
- Develop documentation of new Yardi processes.
- Conduct New User Yardi training.
- Develop new Yardi training.
Community Operations Responsibilities:
- Improve Yardi procedures, processes, workflows and policies in support of management reporting, information flow, business process and organizational planning.
Corporate Operations Responsibilities:
- Using Yardi ETL, assist Divisional accounting management in preparing consolidation entries for upload to Corporate Oracle ERP and work with Corporate accounting management to transfer entries.
- Work with Corporate to ensure SOX compliance in Yardi operations, and management of change, assets, projects, security, outsourcing and backup/recovery.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience of working with YARDI accounting software
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Detail-oriented and able to perform duties in a fast-paced environment
- Strong math, communication, composition and interpersonal skills.
SALARY: 85K -100K based on experience outlined above. Potential for bonus.
Last Updated ( Friday, 10 August 2012 17:57 )