We are looking for Asset Managers with strong residential construction and property management experience. Candidates must have on-site, construction field experience. If they have experience with trash outs, cash for keys programs, tenant eviction, etc. that is part of the flipping process that would put them at the top of the pile. Salary range is $50,000 to $55,000, but slightly negotiable for strong experience.
We need three Asset Manager’s for the regions Orange County, San Diego and Riverside though North OC/South LA is our highest priority. Client offers medical, dental and vision benefits after 90 days with HMO provided at no cost to employee, including spouse and children. A PPO option is offered for an additional fee to the employee. 401K investment is available immediately, we do not contribute or match.
Our Client is a national mutli-family and single family real estate developer. They are an institutional caliber real estate firm whose partners and clients include nationally recognized banks, pension funds, investment agencies and Wall Street firms. You will be working as part of a highly respected team of real estate professionals.
Responsibility: The Residential Asset Manager will oversee a portfolio of 50+ residential assets located throughout North Orange County and South Los Angeles. Regular duties will include assessing required property improvements; working with the construction supervisor to ensure timely, on-budget project completion; vendor selection and negotiation; relocation of residents; interacting with real estate agents; managing the asset through sale; and handling permits and other property matters as required. This is a hands-on position that is integral to the residential asset management team – most of the time is spent in the field.
- An individual with high integrity and strong character
- Professional work ethic, appearance and demeanor
- 2+ years residential or commercial asset management experience
- Field experience with residential renovation and repair
- Comfortable with real estate broker interaction and the real estate sales process
- Strong relational skills/outgoing personality/good negotiator/take charge individual
- Must have clean DMV record
- College degree or relevant course work
Position Overview: The Asset Manager is an integral part of the residential investment group who will manage a residential portfolio of 50+ assets. Key responsibilities include working to relocate residents, construction coordination, and interacting with real estate brokers and agents to meet sales objectives.
Key Job Functions:
- Assess property condition and create value-added strategy
- Interface with construction team to execute improvements
- Create budget – manage construction team to oversee upgrades
- Property manage asset through the sale
- Work within deadlines to meet objectives
- Handle permits/HOA as needed
- Manage 50+ assets
- Spend 90% of time in the field with a hands-on approach
- Work with brokers and real estate agents to support marketing strategy for sale
- Interface with transaction coordinators and escrow to ensure a timely close
- Minimum 3 years of experience in residential or commercial real estate
- Construction knowledge – renovation and repair
- Able to interface with real estate brokers and agents
- High integrity
- Self-motivated, multi-tasker
- Outgoing – good communicator with all levels of employees
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, relevant experience
If this description fits you, we’d love to meet you!
Gillian Executive Search, Inc. - Executive Recruiters in Real Estate Development, Executive Recruiters in Architecture, Executive Recruiters in Engineering, Executive Recruiters in Construction Management, Executive Recruiters in Finance, Accounting and Real Estate Law, Executive Recruiters in Property Management, Construction Recruiters, jobs