SENIOR CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
We are currently in search for a Senior Construction Manager to join our team our Development team in Seattle, WA.
This position will be responsible for oversight of multiple construction projects including very complex podium and high-rise construction projects within the assigned region, including design development, constructability, and construction project delivery.
Works hand-in-hand with Vice President - Construction Management, Development Partners, Asset Managers, Operations, and the general contractors, to assure the Company’s equity investment in long-term hold oriented design decisions, are executed and construction issues resolved appropriately.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Design constructability
- Construction operation oversight
- Overall budgeting
- Cost control
- Construction techniques
- Product quality
- Management of the design consultants for the region
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering Real Estate or Business
- 10+ years of progressive experience in project management of complex urban, mid and high-rise building projects, with a portion of time specifically spent on residential (apartment/condo) construction
- Exhibit excellent written and oral communication skills with polished, temperate, engaging and collegial demeanor