The Project Engineer supports the Superintendent and Project Manager on an assigned project. Performs routine daily activities and assists in gathering and distributing information to team members. Possesses strong written and verbal communications skills and manages time effectively.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyzing and resolving field construction issues.
- Prepare, review and distribute RFIs. Maintain RFI Log.
- Maintain job Rental Authorization Log.
- Maintain job files and as-builts.
- Develop and maintain schedule with Superintendent input.
- Maintain thorough understanding of contract documents and subcontracts.
- Prepare meeting minutes for all job meetings.
- Complete required tasks daily: Timecards, Purchase Orders, Work Orders, RCC Daily Paperwork Packet and collecting Subcontractor Daily Job Reports.
- Weekly project photos.
- Inspect/verify material deliveries.
- Manage project closeout and obtain all warranties required for final acceptance.
- Maintain punch list with Superintendent.
- Ensure company procedures and standards are maintained.
- Other duties assigned.
The ideal candidate will have strong relationship building skills, excellent organization and communication, and the ability to prioritize and lead others. The right candidate for this job will have demonstrated interpersonal skills with a variety of individuals and groups, subcontractors, individual employees, jobsite teams, and company executives.
- 1-3 years construction management related experience
- Must have demonstrated analytical skills, problem solving abilities, and be effective at building collaborative relationships.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Strong written and verbal skills
Salary: $70-95k (Based on experience)
Bonus: 20% (Based on performance)