FACILITIES CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
Growing Real Estate Company currently has an exciting opportunity for aFacilities Construction Manager to be based out of our office inOrlando, FL. This position will be responsible for the management of our physical assets, project management of minor and major renovations. Possess the ability to respond to property damage and other destructive forces across a designated portion of the country.
- Development of strategic asset plans for existing properties.
- Property visits to access needs and requirements.
- Capital Expenditure evaluation and management of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Assessment of property needs based on company assessment guidelines.
- Development of scope of work, cost analyses and budget projections necessary to maintain company's assets in accordance with acceptable standards.
- Identification and qualification of vendors, negotiation of bids, as well as contracting and ultimately monitoring vendor work performance.
- Developing and maintaining schedules of work and forecasts for completion dates as well as costs vs. budgets.
- Research and implementation of products, processes and services for continuous improvements in the delivery of results.
- Resolution of minor land use issues and compliance with codes, ordinances and regulations imposed by governmental organizations.
- Processing of invoices and other payments.
- Provide emergency response as needed.
- Assists with due diligence for acquisitions as needed.
- Proactively communicate with managers and others.
- 3+ years Project Management experience in Construction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction or related field preferred or equivalent direct experience.
- Experience in the development of scopes, budgets and schedules for minor facilities projects and major construction projects.
- Possess a customer centric attitude with the ability to collaborate.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite of programs - Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to learn new software as needed.
- Perform the essential functions as the role dictates.
Note: There is no relocation assistance available for this role.
Salary: $75k-95k (based on experience)
Bonus Potential: $20k (based on performance)