Title - Project Engineer
OUR CLIENT designs contextually motivated, interactive experiences that bring people together, that draw a crowd and keep them there. “What we do is magic.”
Founded over 27 years ago, OUR CLIENT has established itself as a visionary design company. With projects all over the world, OUR CLIENT is known for infusing life into communities by creating social attractors and anchor attractions from water, fire and the elements. Their designs blend form, material, patters, acoustics and more to create spectacular places that visitors connect with. OUR CLIENT has been chosen to create for some of the most high profile clients in the world.
With award-winning and groundbreaking projects ranging from residential to government and corporate projects, we design for small or large footprints.
Recruiter’s note: Our client really desires creative backgrounds from companies like Disney, Universal, Thinkwell and other companies that focus in larger entertainment design and creation. The are not so interested in professional student that have not worked in a fast pace creative design atmosphere.
Though we are looking for M.E.s and E.E.s we will also consider highly successful machinists that have proven them selves in creative, design and project oversight.
A OUR CLIENT’s Project Engineers demonstrate synergy of left brain—right brain mastery. They can seamlessly blend art and science, navigate established technology in pursuit of innovation, and embrace the challenge of client-centric deadlines and expectations. Their Project Engineers are leaders who model accountability, teamwork, and dedication. The Project Engineers are intellectuals who can relate to the concept of dreaming-to-reality through the art of crafting mechanical and electrical systems. Project Engineers work closely with designers and architects utilizing construction drawings, artistic conceptual sketches, prototype working models and architectural drawings.
Project Engineers will also:
- Manage entire project from conception to completion, including budget compliance, engineering responsibilities and coordination of deliverables.
- Support field installation and contractor problem resolution.
- Present project for formal review at various stages of progress and evaluate comments of others for project impact and adjust accordingly.
- Undergraduate or preferably Graduate Degrees in Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 7 years of related experience.
- Experience in the design and engineering of facility mechanical systems, including fluency with piping and instrumentation systems and diagrams.
- Experience preparing detailed reports and schedules, responding to contractor questions in writing and accurately articulating resolutions.
- Electrical and hydraulic knowledge
- Proficient in Microstation or AutoCAD, Word, Excel
- Candidates must have strong presentation, verbal and written skills.
- Opportunity to travel for projects.
Salary between: 90-120K based on experience. Plus Benefits
Gillian Executive Search is a leader in engineering recruiting, mechanical, electrical