Production Manager: Our client is a private commercial real estate investment company focused in the acquisition, development, and redevelopment of multifamily (apartment) residential and mixed-use properties in the major West Coast markets, with a primary focus in Southern California
Reports to the VP of Production (or other Production Executive) in all production/construction related items including: budget tracking, schedule tracking, contractor oversight, plan development, construction administration (Submittals/RFIs/Etc.), change order review, project closeout, payment application review, drawing management, and similar.
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in engineering, construction management, real estate, planning, accounting or finance; and five or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. More experience 10+ years will be considered with a commensurate compensation package.
· On-site field experience working for a general contractor or developer on the execution and completion of podium/wrap style large (100+ unit) multifamily or mixed-use projects is required. Type III podium experience preferred. Provide construction experience. This is REQUIRED.
· Must have a fundamental understanding of Type III and Type V construction, construction administration processes, permitting and building inspection processes, and be able to interface with general contractor, subcontractors, city officials/inspectors, and lender.
· Must be organized and capable of managing tasks on multiple, concurrent projects/build-outs.
· Must be skilled in reading and interpreting plans and specifications.
· Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
· Must have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish highly functional relationships with diverse personalities both within and outside the company.
· Intermediate MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) required
· Intermediate CPM Scheduling skills required
Company Overview: Our client is a full service project management firm focused on delivering commercial construction and relocation projects. Our...Apply For This Job
Our Client: Is a vertically integrated, design-focused real estate development company that creates distinctive hospitality, real estate and lifestyle destinations...Apply For This Job
Overview: Our Client is seeking a Project Manager for its Affordable Housing division. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Development,...Apply For This Job