Solid Multifamily Construction Project Manager needed in Bellevue Washington
PRODUCT: Multifamily/Apartment Constuction Projects
• Ability to interact with a diverse range of people, high level communication
• Must be computer proficient in Excel, Word, Office 365, Bluebeam, along with use of an IPad (we use PlanGrid for all document control, RFI’s, and ASK’s). Proficient in excel to administer schedules and a working knowledge of MS Project
• Have an understanding of the IBC, and other applicable Multi-Family code requirements
• Prepare on-going project budgets, and analysis of final project costs
• Solicit subcontract proposals and select and negotiate with subcontractors and materialmen, including schedules of value.
• Review and approve or deny monthly draws from subcontractors and materialmen.
• Prepare subcontracts and material contracts.
• Negotiate change orders with subcontractors.
• Liaise with architect, engineers, and other design professionals.
• Supervise and direct Superintendent.
• Preside at OAC meetings.
• Prepare Overall Project Schedule
• Administer subcontracts and material contracts.
• Review and code all job costs.
• Expand access to additional subcontractors and materialmen.
• Prepare on-going updates of job cost/profit projections.
• Maintain and/or enhance Heartland’s reputation with consultants, design professionals, jurisdictions, subcontractors and materialmen.
• Supervise, support and lead Superintendent, and all onsite personnel for the progress, and betterment of your assigned project
Reports to the President
Salary Range:$170,000-$240,000 DOE with a yearly bonus of around 8-12% of base plus benefits.
Company Overview: Our client is a full service project management firm focused on delivering commercial construction and relocation projects. Our...Apply For This Job
Primary Objectives of Position: Responsible for overall management of new and rehabilitation construction projects under contract for our client (large...Apply For This Job
We are seeking a talented Pre-Construction Director to be responsible for the preparation of cost estimates for various projects and...Apply For This Job
Our client knows how to partner with their project owners to transform their vision into a practical and attractive legacy. They...Apply For This Job
About the Company Our client is focused on the investment, development and management services within the real estate sector. Their...Apply For This Job
Senior Project Superintendent: Our client, a developer/builder of affordable housing has a current opening for a Senior Project Superintendent, to...Apply For This Job